Application Support Engineer, Manchester, £35,000-50,000
The OpportunityOur client is a leading IT Solutions provider to UK businesses.
They pride themselves on delivering an expansive scope of services, including Infrastructure Solutions, Technical Services, Cloud Services and Support Services.
They have grown significantly over the last 10 years and have plans to double in size in the next 18months and are looking for talented engineers to support this growth.
You will be hungry to learn, be comfortable handling escalations and know when to ask for help.
You will support a variety of environments from SME to enterprise and work with some of the most exciting businesses in the UK. Importantly for you they invest heavily in technology and their staff training.
• 3rd line support experience.
• Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate at all levels of a business
• Understanding of ITIL methodology.
Experience supporting the following technologies:
2. Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008/2012,
3. Microsoft Group policy,
4. Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016,
5. Office 365
6. VMware Desirable
• Microsoft MCSA 2008/2012
• Citrix CCA-V or CCP-V
• ITIL Foundation certification
If this sounds like the career move for you, APPLY NOW! Or contact TomSillitto@unitingambition.com