Brand: Multinational FMCG Client
Job Title: Support Analyst - 2nd/3rd line
Daily Rate: £150 - £160p/d
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Central England
Job Purpose for Support Analyst - 2nd/3rd line
Provide On-Site Desktop Support for PC’s, Terminals, Windows Operating Systems, Email, AD, Citrix, Mobile Devices, Printers and other Desktop Equipment for Saint-Gobain Technology Services
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent Troubleshooting, Problem Solving & Investigative Skills to Manage BAU Issues / Requests through to Resolution.
- In-depth Knowledge & Understanding of Win 10 and Win 7 within a Business Infra Environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Security updates via Central Management Tool (CMCB / SCCM).
- Excellent Understanding of Current PC Technologies and the issues involved in Supporting them, (e.g. Win 10, Office 2016, Mobile Device’s, Printers / MFPs etc.).
- Experience working with Asset Management Tools to maintain Inventory (i.e. Loans, Replacements, Decommission etc.).
- Experience and understanding of Patching Processes / Activities alongside Security Management.
- Experiencing of Installing / Upgrading Hardware & Software.
- Experience around the provisioning of Mobile/iPad Devices (e.g. Mobile Iron).
- Excellent at providing Support both Onsite and within a Remote capacity.
- Experience of using Remote Support Tools / Applications.
- Experience using ITSM Toolsets in respect of managing BAU Workload (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment and busy Customer Facing Support Role.
- Ability to competently manage own Workload and time alongside strict SLA’s.
- Must be a Team Player both also confident to undertake tasks themselves.
- Comfortable and confident in dealing with and Supporting all levels of Users / Customers
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- 37.5 Hours Per Week (Mon to Fri / 8.30am to 5.00pm)
Support Analyst - 2nd/3rd line // Central England // £150 - £160p/d // Central England