Information Security Team Leader – Leicestershire :
Are you leading a team of Security Engineers or Analysts and looking for a new challenge?
Are you currently a Senior Security Engineer with a specialism in Server / Networking technologies and looking for a step up?
One of the UK’s most recognisable companies is looking to bring in a well experienced and passionate security professional to lead a team and improve processes to security the integrity of the organisation perimeter and internal systems.
You will :
- Demonstrate a deep understanding in IT vulnerability
- Have worked in a hands-on capacity across Infrastructure / Network Security
- Offer strategic advise to all parts of the business to minimise security risks.
- Be able to prioritise workloads of those in your team and offer technical guidance
You will currently be working with :
• Vulnerability Management tools such as Qualys, Nessus, Netsparker
• Security threats and compromise methods
• Systems such as Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux
• TCP/IP and infrastructure services such as DNS, DHCP
• Internet and email gateway technologies
• Data loss prevention technologies
This a rate and exciting opportunity to join a true success story in a key position and drive the future of Information Security within the organisation.