loud Infrastructure Engineer, Gloucestershire, £45,000 - £60,000
Working for a technology driven global company, developing, delivering and deploying the business platforms onto the cloud.
You will be involved in the design and development of industry leading solutions that the technical future of the business will be built upon.
Offering fantastic benefits and an environment with where you can gain exposure to the latest technology and further your career working in a predominately project-based cloud infrastructure role.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of: -
• Enterprise platform and system deployment and operational support.
• Configuration and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, Chef or similar.
• Container technologies, ideally Docker (similar may be considered).
• Container management and orchestration tools, ideally Kubernetes or OpenShift
• Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, Bash,
• Linux server administration.
On top of this, any of the below would be a real bonus: -
• RHCE certification
• Cloud experience with any of, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
For more information or an informal conversation contact Tom Sillitto on 01782557386 or email TomSillitto@unitingambition.com
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Gloucestershire, £45,000 - £60,000