Customer Service Advisor
A fantastic opportunity for customer service/retentions advisors have arisen in the Derby area for confident & driven proffessionals.
We need people with personality; who enjoy talking to people and like to work in a fun and vibrant environment.
Our Client have just secured a very exciting contract with a large telecommunications company and we have been retained to recruit the best talent in the local area to join a BRAND NEW inbound Customer Service & Retention campaign!
We are searching for enthusiastic, goal driven and confident individuals to deliver excellent Customer Service to exisiting cutsomers calling in to the contact centre.
As a Customer Service Advisor/ Inbound Retentions agent you will be required to fact find, resolve issues & deliver excellent customer service in order to retain exisiting customers. Working in a fast paced, vibrant and state of the art call centre you will be given excellent training and continued support & development from your Team Leader.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a highly customer service focused environment (Telesales, Retail, Field Sales etc.)
- Enthusiastic and confident nature
- Naturally goal driven and a great team player!
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up computer systems & processes efficiently
- Can work own your own initiative
- Enjoy speaking to and helping customers with a natural flare for building rapport
- Can deliver second to none Customer Service at all times!
What are the benefits?
- Excellent basic salary of £14,560 + Commission (OTE £16k – £18k)
- Full classroom training and on-going coaching
- 28 days holiday
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- My benefits – access to hundreds of discounts and savings
- Free onsite parking & Fantastic transport links!
- Great mixed shifts with plenty of notice (Full Time = 40 hours per week / 5 days out of 7)
- Open from 8am – 10pm weekdays & 8am – 8pm weekends