Inbound Customer Service
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
A superb opportunity to join an established and well known business who are experiencing a period of growth. They are building on their existing call centre team to strengthen and move the business forward. Their business plans for growth will ensure that there are opportunities for the right people in the future and success will be recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Can you offer:
- First class customer service to their customers?
- Show empathy when dealing with customer queries
- Give first call resolution putting the customer at the heart of the call
- A multi-skilled role where you will be trained to deliver amazing customer service in a fast paced challenging role.
- Driven, passionate ad particular about doing a great job?
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed?
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy?
- Experienced in delivering first class customer service perhaps with credit control & administration skills?
- Able to work under limited supervision but still exceed expectations through self motivation?
- Looking for a company where you will be more than just a call centre agent?
- Looking for an opportunity where you can be part of the companies success?
- Looking for a long term career?
Monday-Friday: shifts between 8am- 10pm
Rotated Saturdays 9am-6pm
Five days per week, 40 hours
If this sounds like you and you can then we want to hear from you… APPLY NOW
Salary: £16,000.00 /year