Permanent – up to £52k + bonus, pension, holidays, discounts and more!
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading online organisation who continue to drive growth with technology. Due to that growth they now require talented Product Owner to join their innovative IT department. As a Product Owner you manage the development and delivery of the IT platforms. The role will provide a key link between the development teams and the business stakeholders, ensuring that their vision is clearly understood, captured and translated for the development teams to deliver.
Reporting to the Head of Product Delivery, the Product Owner will own the product backlog of their development team, within an Agile environment, and ensure it is refined and prioritised accordingly to deliver maximum benefit for the business. This is a non-technical role, although some level of understanding of the IT development lifecycle would be advantageous. However, your organisation and communication skills and your ability to relate to people and build strong relationships to effectively manage delivery, is of significantly more value.
Product Owner Requirements:
• Will have knowledge and experience of working in an Agile development environment (experience of both SCRUM and KANBAN would be advantageous)
• Can demonstrate strong analytical skills
• Possesses excellent communication and personal skills with good sense of humour• A quick learner with a very high level of attention to detail
• Will be highly organised and self-motivated
• Will be adaptable and able to cope with periods of high pressure
Product Owner Responsibilities:
• Manage, refine and prioritise the product backlog for an Agile development team
• Stakeholder management at all levels of the business
• Requirement capture and refinement via user stories
• Communicating progress on projects and deliverables
• Performing Agile ceremonies and providing leadership and guidance to the development team(s)• Project management of larger scale business change
Product Owner Benefits:
• 23 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Pension contribution
• Annual bonus – 20%
• Genuine career development opportunities!
We are looking to speak with the most talented Product Owner on the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some new, exciting and innovate development projects with an organisation who are on the accent!
To apply for the Product Owner role please hit the apply button now or get in touch for further information!
Ferhan Zaheer / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01782-557317