Principal Developer/ Technical Lead
Fantastic Salary + Benefits
Our client is a well-known, world renowned organisation. Due to continued expansion we now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Principal Developer/Technical Lead with proven track record to join them. Going through a period of evolution of technology, processes and agile way of working.
You will be part of a highly dynamic technology department that is passionate and wants to deliver, in addition you will be working for one of the UK’s Top 50 CIO’s within a business that operates on a global scale! We’re looking for a technical leader in every sense of the word. Someone who is equally comfortable pairing up and deploying well written code as they are at working with a product owner, BA & QA iterating and refining requirements or collaborating with the team including architecture specialists setting the foundations that will form the technology landscape for years to come.
As a Principal DeveloperYou will…
• Give technical leadership from the front and by example. Hands on TDD, driving the quality & delivering a better product after every release.
• Inspire and mentor colleagues and team members to new approaches.
• Collaborate with the Software Development Leads, Infrastructure Team and Solutions Architect to define and communicate the technical implementations.
• Be an authority for technology considerations for your products.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in development practice across the department, and be proactive about implementing those improvements.
• Work closely with the Product Owner and stakeholders to improve your products.
• Attend industry events and share your knowledge with colleagues.
And you are…
•An experienced ‘Agile’ advocate & practitioner.
• Experienced in owning a system from cradle to grave.
• Familiar with testing in all forms.
• Comfortable working with and refining both functional and cross-functional requirements.
• Working with test engineers to automate testing where appropriate.
• An advocate of using the best practices, patterns and tools for the job.
• Comfortable with selecting technology for a purpose and quickly adapt to it to deliver solutions to complex problems.
• Passionate about technology and are up to date with all of the latest trends.
• Hungry to learn and self-improve.
• Passionate not just about the result, but how you get there and the technologies you use.
What we can offer…
• Your team will have the flexibility to decide how they should work. You as the principle will have great opportunity to influence culture, values and practices.
• You will sharpen your skills with mastery time and mentoring of others.
• You will be challenged with problems and will be given the space to collaborate and innovate to solve them.
We are looking to speak with the most talented Principal Developers on the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on some new, exciting and innovate development projects with an organisation that operates on a global scale. To apply for the Principal Developer role please hit the apply button now or get in touch for further information!
Ferhan Zaheer / email@example.com / 01782-557317
Commutable from Staffordshire, Manchester , Derby , Telford , Birmingham