Systems Engineer (Messaging – Exchange, Cisco ESA, Skype for Business)
Up to £38,000 + Bonus & benefits
Here at Uniting Ambition we specialise in building businesses – working with the UK\’s fastest growing organisations, we\’re passionate about finding talented individuals looking for opportunities to join technology driven , people focused companies where they can add value and continuous develop their career.
Due to continued growth & evolution our client (a leading, technology-driven organisation) is looking for an experienced Systems engineer with a specialism in Messaging applications such as Exchange, Cisco ESA & Skype for Business. You will provide maintenance, support and continual service improvement of core messaging systems, messaging services, and associated applications.
What will you be doing?
- 3rd line incident resolution of applications and data issues related to the Messaging Systems
- Technical escalations to 3rd party suppliers
- Ensure incident resolution is descriptive and comprehensive for future references
- Maintain system integrity, security and recoverability
- Provide technical advice and education to the IT Service Desk
- Identify possibilities for process and service improvement
- Analyse and document solutions to recurring issues to drive process improvement
- Implementing and monitoring Incident & Change
- Capacity Planning in relation to Messaging Systems
- What experience do you need?
- MCSE or equivalent qualification
- Strong experience in IT Systems support – specifically with knowledge of Messaging technology
- Administrative experience of 1 or more of the following products, Exchange, Cisco ESA, Skype for Business)
- Experience of delivering technical projects
Think this could be your next step or you\’d like to find out more – Click \’Apply Now\’ – alternatively get in touch with our specialist IT Recruitment Consultant email@example.com or call 0161 359 4514