We are seeking a talented designer to join our team. You will be responsible for producing creatively appealing designs for all aspects of visual communications, both online and offline. You need to have a passion and enthusiasm for design and a commitment to producing compelling content.
For online, this includes all on-site content, including static pages, banners and homepage design. It also includes all email content – both pre-and post-order.
For off-line advertising, it includes all aspect of the creative design process – from concepts to design and materials ready for print and production.
If you have flair & creativity; strong organisational skills; an ability to work under pressure and a desire to be a key member of an exciting business, then this could be the opportunity for you.
**Salary circa £30,000**
- Deliver all digital materials in both graphical form and HTML
- Create designs for print for all store POS. Manage the dialogue with printers as appropriate.
- Manage the production of up to 6 promotional emails per week
- Deliver creative changes to post transaction emails plus all other email types i.e. basket abandonment; customer reviews and all on-line communication.
- Produce all on-site material, including banners; style & trend guides; static content; size guides
- As required, contribute to the web development process with production of wireframes and design concepts for site improvements
- Where required, produce creative and work with partners for Digital Marketing e.g. banners; affiliate graphics; re-targeting; social media
- Working with front-end developers to deliver engaging, dynamic and user-focused content
- Working closely with the photography studio, as necessary assist with creative direction & concepts for editorial photo-shoots.
- Play a key role in the interpretation of the brand online and in-store
- Get involved in UAT testing as and when required
- Be the Subject Matter expert for all elements of graphical and web design
- Play a key role in delivering design to hit the critical path for product launches and seasonal campaigns
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 3 years experience in working in a creative / graphics department, ideally within an Online / Mulit-channel fashion retailer
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop; Illustrator, Fireworks; Dreamweaver)
- HTML; CSS
- Responsive Web Design
- Design; Digital Production and Editing experience
- Experience of designing for off-lone Print : POS.
- Project Management – the ability to manage and deliver creative projects