Project Manager Operational Change
roject Manager (Operational Change) Birmingham (UK wide remit) £45,000 plus car and benefits
Manage the design, development and roll out of a whole Telemetry solution, in a business of significant scale and complexity.
The project –
Current state is pockets of telemetry in use but not linked to other systems. Future state is the businesses ERP having a fully integrated telemetry solution. Technically very challenging and also a complex web of stakeholders and users to manage.
The opportunity –
This is a business critical, high profile role managing bleeding edge technology which will have huge influence over the way this business operates in the future. Huge efficiencies and improvements will be realised if this project is managed successfully.
The future –
Once complete (12-18mths), there are a large number of projects and programmes in pipeline, both locally and internationally. The company are growing with new territories, new products and acquisitions. This business has a very bright future.
We welcome applications from people with the following experience and skills –
- Project Management (light touch sensible governance) – over multiple projects of varying type, scale and complexity
- Experience managing IT projects (you may need to get into the detail to understand data migrations, systems integration, APIs….)
- Practical experience of Lean, 6sigma, continuous improvement
- Business Analysis and Requirements gathering (you won’t always have the luxury of a dedicated BA assigned to your project, the team are hands-on and willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing)
- BPMN Business Process Modelling (as above!)
- Independence (you will need to be largely self-managing, autonomous and be very good at managing upwards and outwards. You will report to a senior Director with a wide remit in the organisation)
- Accomplished working in a large multi-national and the challenges that international communication and coordination can bring.
To thrive in this business –
You will be open minded, practical, technically minded, eager to learn, pragmatic, team oriented, take ownership and deliver what you say you will.
Please contact TomSillitto@unitingambition.com\”>TomSillitto@unitingambition.com for more info and/or a confidential chat. Please send your CV and any relevant note(s) to support your application too.
Key points – PM, prince2, project, programme, program, telemetry, tracking, mobile workforce management, MWM, engineers, vehicles, ERP, API, systems integration, data migration, BPMN, requirements gathering, lean, 6sigma, sixsigma, 6 sigma, CI, continuous improvement, business change