Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Stoke-on-Trent
At Uniting Ambition, we have a career opportunity for a driven and passionate individual that has a proven track record within the Recruitment industry. We are a team that all share the same mind-set and values as the business. To be ambitious to succeed, creative in their approach, bold in their ideas and take ownership for their actions.
If these attributes match your ethos and you want to work in a professional, vibrant office that allows you to build your reputation within a consistently growing business then here is what we can offer…
- Reputable and market leading clients who put their trust and confidence in to the way that we recruit for their businesses.
- Competitive salaries with uncapped commission structures meaning you get out what you put in.
- Recognition for winning monthly, quarterly and annual incentives to give you opportunities to be rewarded for hard work.
- Market leading technology with access to a specialised database, giving you an advantage in a competitive recruitment world.
- Access to leading job boards, social media accounts and candidate/client attraction tools with assistance from an award-winning marketing team.
- Internal and external on-going training programs that allow you to continuously develop your skills.
- Free gym membership and contributory health care schemes.
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, offers on leading retailers and more.
- Free on-site parking, early finish Friday’s and cash-back referral schemes.
In return, we are looking for someone that is:
- A top performer. Relentless attitude with a proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Professional. A true Brand Ambassador.
- Genuine. To have a real passion for building relationships and delivering a great service to both candidates and clients.
- Self-motivated. Resilient, pushing themselves to achieve targets, goals and build a strong reputation in the market
If you want a business that will support your future and reward you for your hard work then speak to Jess (Head of Acquisition) now.