Service Advisor – 1 Year fixed term contract
Our client is a global organisation, leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions with a Large Network of Innovation & Delivery Centers.
We are currently looking for Customer Service experienced individuals with a keen eye for detail and exceptional organisation. This role requires a high degree of flexibility, strong communication skills and a knowledge of business processes.
Within the Call Centre Department each Advisor is responsible for answering a wide range of customer enquiries by accessing a Customer Relationship Management system to view customer details and scanned images of application forms. Advisors will also access a wide range of information and frequently asked questions in order to ensure all customer enquiries are dealt with to the highest standard. Advisors will liaise with the customer via a telephone call or enquiries via web chat.
Within the Back-Office Department each Advisor is responsible for processing incomplete or incorrect applications. Advisors will access application forms in order to accurately capture data and when necessary write to the customer to seek clarification. Back office will review correspondence relating to Disclosure and Barring cases and will be required to associate to correct profiles/cases within the system, progress the workflow and direct the correspondence to the relevant department.
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Web Chat and Telephony
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first call resolution
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Handle calls with sensitivity and respect
- Handle correspondence of a sensitive nature with respect
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders over the phone and in writing – so an excellent verbal and written communication skill is essential
- Consistently achieves productivity and quality targets
- Adapt a flexible approach to challenging situations
- Build engaging relationships
- Deal with all incoming calls or web chat enquiries in a professional and effective manner
- Takes responsibility for achieving Service level Agreements and escalates issues at the earliest opportunity
Hours: all agents will work between hours 8am – 6pm, Monday to Saturday and shifts are details below:
08:00 AM – 04:30 PM
08:30 AM – 05:00 PM
09:00 AM – 05:30 PM
09:30 AM – 06:00 PM
10:00 AM – 05:00 PM (Saturday ONLY) 1 worked in 6.
This is going to be a popular role…
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, don’t waste time, APPLY NOW.