IT Field Engineer
Field Engineer / Banbridge / £20000 – £25000 Plus car
A big brand specialist retailer with an impressive heritage, great people and huge plans for the future. The coming 2-3yrs will see a complete IT transformation programme, to support the business\’ growth plans. We are looking to hire a number of key people to drive this change and be part of building and embedding a brand new IT estate, fit to support this growing, dynamic business.
- The role specifically requires someone who has worked within a similar field based role previously. Candidates with no field based experienced cannot be considered.
- My client currently has 150 UK sites, each with their own infrastructure and will therefore need a dedicated, geographically flexible Field Engineer to service 10 dealerships around Banbridge.
- You will need experience in breakfix, routers, switches, microsoft, Cisco and documentation recording amongst other technologies.
- Due to the nature of the role you will need to be highly experienced across a wide variety of technologies.
- It is essential the Field Engineer has previous experience in a similar role and is also essential that you have a clean licence.
- You willneed to be capable of working autonomously, managing your own time and your own workload.
- Driving Licence essential
for more information apply now! or contact TomSillitto@unitingambition.com for a confidential conversation.