Permanent (£40k-£50k dependant on experience)
Enterprise scale business with a rapidly expanding IT department, this is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader who invest in their staff and technology.
This role sits within the MIS team, a team who are responsible for providing information to support all areas of the business. The role is responsible for developing the reports and analytical capability within the MicroStrategy suite of products.
• Design, develop and test business facing reports in MicroStrategy.
• Translate requirements specifications into MicroStrategy solutions.
• Produce and manage all relevant documentation in line with business standards.
• 3+ years development experience with MicroStrategy or willing to cross train from a similar product such as SAP Business Objects, Cognos or Oracle BI.
• Previous experience working with complex data models and the ability to write SQL queries.
• Analytical mindset with excellent business communication skills.
If you’d like to find out more hit the apply button or contact Elliott Pointon on 01782-557366.