Data Server Administrator
LEAD DATA DEVELOPER
£45,000- £55,000 – (plus excellent benefits package)
It is an exciting time for a Lead Data Developers to join an expanding, multi-award winning organisation in Stoke-on-Trent. Innovation and excellence is the key to their growth and development, and they want to recruit Data Developers to join the journey!
Data Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensuring business applications and services have robust up to date data, through the delivery of ETL processes from core trading platforms, 3rd party systems and data feeds.
- To ensure data developments and processes are robust and secure, and protected at all times.
- Optimal performance of data processing platforms, (e.g. Code optimisation and capacity management).
- Working with modern development lifecycle toolsets and methods of delivery, including tedt automation and \’continuous delivery approaches\’.
Data Developer Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a data developer / Dev DBA, using (but not limited to) MS SQL Server/ T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Strong ETL experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills – Communicating and taking requirements from Stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of cyber, information and data security risks, ensuring databases and systems delivered are highly secure.
- Experience with SQL server administration technologies and architectures (e.g. Database tuning, database management and database security).
Are you ready to break new ground in software innovation? Then we want to hear from you.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW:
Call 01782 557366 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.