Urgent – Test Analyst
- Location: Basingstoke
- Duration: 9 months
My Basingstoke based client urgently requires an experienced Test Analyst to join their team.
As a Test Analyst with vast experience in fast paced, dynamic environments, you will be responsible for the system testing and analysis of major software releases in pre-live environments within an Agile based environment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- You will have an open, flexible and proactive approach and the ability to deal with changing priorities within a high pressure, business driven IT.
- Good experience of working closely with the Development Team and Business Analysts to drive through the final solution and ensure both system and business integrity is maintained.
- Excellent understanding of testing complex integrated systems across multiple platforms and infrastructures.
- Good knowledge of eCommerce/mCommerce and Supply chain management..
- Ability to integrate quickly into a highly technical and motivated team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in cross functional team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide clear, concise and relevant documentation where required.
- Must be able to demonstrate use of applications, tools and technologies in previous roles
- Experience of the following: IBM websphere, MQ Server, Message Broker technologies, SOAPUI, SQLserver, Ecdeca, Digital Content
- Team Foundation Server and some experience with automation tools such as Selenium would be advantageous