Software Developer (Agile, C#, .Net Core, TDD, CI )
Be Part of a high performing team where two days are never the same.
Our client is a fast-paced online organisation that continues to grow. Due to that demand, they now require passionate Developers (at all levels) to join their team. They are a strictly agile team with daily stand ups, TDD and need people with a strong development background in web service application based solutions using object orientated languages
They are looking for people who champion best engineering practices, have a growth mindset and love learning new skills.
- 3 years of commercial OO development experience
- Web service application development experience, including creating and consuming web services (RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, subversion, etc)
- Proven experience of working in an n-tier architecture
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with automated/scripted deployments
- Experience of working closely and collaboratively in a team environment with BA, QA, product owners and users
- Full experience of the software development lifecycle, including delivery and support
- Experience working within a continuous integration environment.
Ideally you will also have
- Experience of developing with open source technologies
- Experience of Linux/Ubuntu
- Development life-cycle which includes:
- Test Driven Development
- Pair Programming
- Continuous Integration
- Collaboration with BA, QA and Devops
- Continuous Deployment (and delivery)
- Passionate about technology
- Good communicator
- Problem solver / Strong analytical skills
Good basic + benefits plus an environment that actively pushes and promotes constant learning / personal developer.