Senior CRM Analyst
SENIOR CRM ANALYST – <£45,000, nr Chester (commutable from North Wales, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham)
A multi-award winning international food retailer are on the hunt for an experienced & commercially astute Senior CRM Analyst to take a leading role within their fast-paced in-house Marketing Team.
Based at their campus style head office in Deeside, you will have access to fantastic facilities including on site restaurant and Costa Coffee.
This Company are paving the way in terms of their ethical approach to retail and with YOY growth, it\’s an exciting time to join.
If you\’re strategic, data-driven, customer-focussed with a passion for innovation, we want to hear from you.
Senior CRM Analyst TECHNICAL SKILLS
- SQL and Excel skills
- Leading Campaign Management skills – TRM / Teradata experience is advantageous
- Experience of data manipulation and basic analysis using SAS an advantage
- Demonstrable evidence of leading and executing successful segmentation and targeting strategies
- KPI and reporting management, including dashboard development
- Exceptional analytical, visualisation and logical thinking skills; the ability to spot trends and opportunities in data; uses data to drive insight and can develop strategies and action plans from findings
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, database marketing and analytics platforms; as well as multi-channel campaign management platforms
PURPOSE OF SENIOR CRM ANALYST ROLE
- Make data selections that are focused on nurturing new customers, building loyalty, reducing churn and increasing the return from CRM activities
- Make recommendations on improved targeting and commercial outcomes based upon previous campaigns.
- Implement a test and control strategy in campaigns to ensure effective measurement of campaign outcomes and incremental sales as a result of targeting
- Make campaign data files available to all parties engaged to deliver communications in all channels, e.g. direct mail, email, sms.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of the CRM programme, measuring targeting and segmentation strategies to increase conversion and drive sales.
- Management of workloads to ensure all customer selections are made in the right time to ensure delivery through email, direct mail, sms or other channels
- Responsible for delivering the CRM Programme KPIs, forecasting, monitoring and reporting
- Using data insight to support campaign development and targeting, designing campaign segmentations and analysing campaign result
- Driving improvements to maximise efficiencies and return; e.g. data management, customer knowledge, campaign management process, customer communication journey, customer targeting, etc
SENIOR CRM ANALYST QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in direct response/CRM/loyalty marketing/Customer campaign management
- Experience of working in an online, retail environment or other customer-related sectors
- The ability to translate technical and data analysis, and articulate simply and concisely to colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority
- Creative thinker with a good ability to identify and implement opportunities
- Comfortable in working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi task
To find out more about the SENIOR CRM ANALYST position call Heidi on 01782 733522